Sunday, October 17, 2010

house guests.

so we had lovely guests last night.
jason and lacey williams and their three little midgets.

here's a photo of the midg's when adam and i babysat.


anyway.
we had a grand ol' time, but soon realized that our condo isn't especially child-friendly.
i offered a finger painting station, and jason put the kibosh on that idea quickly.
he was looking out for our cream-colored carpet's best interest.

we made amazing jello shots.
(no photos-sorry. but they turned out great!)
and grilled pesto pizzas.
along with my trusty spinach dip.
(too much cream cheese on purpose this time!)


and the boys found the macbook cam.

[:

cheers to great weekends!

-esj.



3 comments:

  1. Okay, if i liked jello, I would so make those jello shots. Amazing. Maybe I will make them for Kaegan. =]

    And I like the paint station idea. Boo to Adam for ruining that fun. Who cares about cream carpet anyway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason, their dad said no.
    adam doesn't care. haha.
    [:
    kaegan would probably love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are right. I totally made that up. Haha. Boo to Jason then. Apologize to Adam for me... haha.

    ReplyDelete