Thursday, November 18, 2010

update: starting my shop.



holy smokes. i'm going for it.
i'm just going to be selling prints for a while, but i plan on adding stuff in the future.

i found a local print shop for bigger prints, and i plan on just printing my own smaller prints for awhile.
i also found a paper store, ALL PAPER, aka: heaven.
and i'm hoping they will have some great paper options and packaging options as well.

__________________________________________

on to prompt three:
one habit you wish you didn't have.

constantly tugging on my eyelashes.
i don't know why i do it, but i am trying to get myself to stop.

another is eating for no reason.
FATT-TAY!

and finally,
hitting the snooze button entirely too much.
let's just call that one laziness in general.
i need to get movin'.

[:
no pictures?! whaaaa?
i'll add some later.

esj.

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness, do it girl!! I have an etsy shop but I haven't ever attempted to sell anything. One day.. one day.. Anyway, I'm stoked for you and (not that i need to say it), but I'm sure people will buy your stuff, it's wonderful. Keep us posted.

    Oh and I so am going to attempt that damn 30 day challenge again.

    ReplyDelete